Frequently Asked Questions
If all the above fails, please contact us through the Altinstar contact page. When you contact us, please provide as much information about your problem.
1. Open the configuration of the firewall.
2. Click on the tab "Programs" or "Applications" (may vary depending on the software you use).
3. Find the files in the list related to Altinstar.
4. Put each of these files on "Run" or "Allow" if they are blocked.
If you can't find any files associated with Altinstar you have to add them manually to the list.
If these instructions do not work, please contact us through the Altinstar contact page and provide the brand and version of the firewall you are using for specific instructions or contact the firewall vendor for support on their software.
It seems money is debited from your credit card but this is not the case. The money is temporarily being held by your bank or card issuer in anticipation of purchases you've tried to do. You can directly contact your bank or card issuer to get information about their policies regarding the detention of money.If the transaction appears on your official transcript or more than 10 days after the failed transaction on your bank statement, please contact us through the Altinstar contact page.
- Profanity: We do not permit profane, vulgar, racist or abusive / insulting chat. The software has the ability to filter out unacceptable words, if a word is filtered, it is not accepted. Players who try to bypass the filter may get a warning or will be banned.
- Flooding: The sending of multiple and frequent messages in the chat window in order to hinder other players.